THE BASE VEHICLE
A July 2020 VW Transporter T6.1 Camper which features a barn doors, air conditioning, cruise control, anti-theft alarm, multi-function steering wheel and rear parking sensors.
THE REDLINE CONVERSION
This camper has been specified with our Redline Classic conversion with gloss cream Interior and will feature a Blade 2 M1 tested Rock ‘N’ Roll Bed, Dometic sink and 2-burner gas hob, 12V Dometic fridge, 10L removable water tank capacity and CNC machined furniture. Photos shown are of another campervan that was recently converted to a similar specification. If required, there is an option to change the conversion specification (including conversion type and interior colours) – Please call for details.
ABOUT REDLINE’S CONVERSIONS
All Redline Campers are built in an ISO accredited factory (Certificate No. 215265) and every model is prepared to the same exacting standard and features the same high levels of equipment, refinement, and comfort. In addition to each conversion’s specifications above, every Redline Camper includes:
- 42oz Thermo-Shield Insulation (wool and felt blend).
- Redlines own GRP twin-polycarbonate roof with aerodynamic, noise reducing front roof spoiler.
- Stainless steel high lift hinges on elevating roof – No chipping paint or rusting
- Premium Cabanon roof tent with twin mesh ventilation windows and large front window – Est in 1959, Cabanon are the industry experts in full canvas products and each Redline roof tent is exclusively hand-crafted in France.
- Pull-down upholstered double roof bed with twin up lights for roof bed area.
- Fully glazed with heat insulating, privacy glass.
- Two sliding windows in the living area for increased ventilation and passenger comfort.
- Precision CNC machined furniture with multiple options of furniture finishes.
- Automotive quality lining with individually-lined access panels.
- Genuine VW panel fixings.
- New deeper sliding door step – refreshes the look and adds a more stable footing.
- Kiravans tested twin seat swivel (Single seat upgrade available).
- Sliding table and folding maximum-support leg.
- Premium table rails – for increased strength and support.
- 110a Leisure battery with fitted mains distribution and charging system.
- 2 x USB Sockets.
- 2 X Mains sockets (when connected to a 230V supply).
- 1 touch LED and under cabinet lighting.
- Built-in Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 12-month warranty on the conversion.
- Gas habitation certificate.
Library Images Used – Please note, this camper has barn doors and does not include front fog lights.