About the base vehicle
A Brand New 2021 VW Transporter T6.1 Highline Camper which features a glazed rear tailgate with heated wash/wipe, soft close side door, single passenger seat and low tyre pressure warning. The standard Highline specification includes climatic air conditioning, front & rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, automatic lights & wipers, heater front screen, anti-theft alarm, a DAB+ touchscreen radio with Bluetooth connectivity, VW App connect, Crosswind assist, Electric windows & mirrors and a Leather multi-functional steering wheel.
Choose your Redline conversion
Redline Classic | From £52,995:
- Specification includes: Blade 2 M1 tested Rock ‘N’ Roll Bed, Dometic sink and 2-burner gas hob, 12V Dometic fridge, 10L removable water tank capacity and CNC machined furniture.
Redline Sport | From £55,270:
- In addition to the Classic, the Sport includes: RIB Altair 112 seating system with ISOfix (2 seat belts), Dometic sink and 2-burner gas hob, 60L water tank, Dometic grill and 12V Dometic fridge, Precision CNC machined furniture with edge banding, floor-level LED lighting, 907 Camping Gas, 25m mains cable, cab carpets, habitation carpets and HEOS step mats.
Redline Sport XS | From £56,070:
- In addition to the Sport, the Sport XS includes: RIB Altair 130 seating system with ISOfix (3 seat belts) and a Dometic sink and 1-burner gas hob (in lieu of the two-burner hob) .
Please click here to view the detailed specification of the Redline range.
About Redline’s conversions
All Redline Campers are built in an ISO accredited factory (Certificate No. 215265) and every model is prepared to the same exacting standard and features the same high levels of equipment, refinement, and comfort. In addition to each conversion’s specifications above, every Redline Camper includes:
- 42oz Thermo-Shield Insulation (wool and felt blend).
- Redlines own GRP twin-polycarbonate roof with aerodynamic, noise reducing front roof spoiler.
- Stainless steel high lift hinges on elevating roof – No chipping paint or rusting
- Premium Cabanon roof tent with twin mesh ventilation windows and large front window – Est in 1959, Cabanon are the industry experts in full canvas products and each Redline roof tent is exclusively hand-crafted in France.
- Pull-down upholstered double roof bed with twin up lights for roof bed area.
- Fully glazed with heat insulating, privacy glass.
- Two sliding windows in the living area for increased ventilation and passenger comfort.
- Precision CNC machined furniture with multiple options of furniture finishes.
- Automotive quality lining with individually-lined access panels.
- Genuine VW panel fixings.
- New deeper sliding door step – refreshes the look and adds a more stable footing.
- Kiravans tested twin seat swivel (Single seat upgrade available).
- Sliding table and folding maximum-support leg.
- Premium table rails – for increased strength and support.
- 110a Leisure battery with fitted mains distribution and charging system.
- 2 x USB Sockets.
- 2 X Mains sockets (when connected to a 230V supply).
- 1 touch LED and under cabinet lighting.
- Built-in Carbon Monoxide alarm.
- 12-month warranty on the conversion.
- Gas habitation certificate.
Step 3 – Choose your additional items
After choosing your conversion, you may want to add some additional spec and features such as alloy wheels, diesel heaters, awnings, solar panels etc. Please click here for our full list of optional accessories,
Step 4 – Choosing your interior colours
After choosing your additional items, you can use Redline’s online configurator to style your dream camper interior. Please click here to visit our configurator.